- We conduct ourselves according to ethics and reason. We are
accountable to ourselves, each other, and Nature.
- Our tradition is expressed in its entirety and forms the basis of our
practice and our way of life.
- We abide by the Athiccan Rede and are mindful of the Laws of Return and
Legacy. We strive to raise what helps and repel what harms.
- We are autonomous and sovereign in the practice of our tradition and
hereto accept the incurred responsibilities.
- An Athiccan of any achievement and in good standing is recognized as a
full member of our tradition.
- We are kith and kin within our tradition and treat each other as we
wish to be treated, respecting the choices and privacy of each individual.
- We honor our ancestors and those who came before us, and respect the
edicts of our predecessors. We guide and protect those who follow after us.
- We consider principles before egos, placing Nature and the greater good
above and before the individual.
- Integrity, discipline, and respect must always be evident in the practices
and representation of our tradition.
- We do not proselytize, nor boast of our associations, but will share
our tradition and our ways with anyone who comes to us through natural means.
- Through our magickal workings, we offer support and assistance, without
the expectation of payment or personal profit.
- We do not accept contributions or bestowments that undermine the
independence of our tradition, and avoid actions that unduly influence other
traditions or beliefs.
- We recognize the ever-changing ways of Nature and embrace that we and
our tradition are dynamic and always evolving.